jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2016

Why I chose this career?

The career that I´m studying is Nutrition, but it wasn't my first option, actually it was like the fifth. When I finished high school last year I didn't know what I wanted for my future, My first option was Graphic design, but I wasn't very convinced, then I think in Marketing, then in Renewable Energy Engineering, I was very confused.

In August of 2015 I decided to start in Renewable Energy Engineering in Ensenada (my hometown) before going to Canada for exchange, because I wanted to know if when I returned I was going to get into that career. Unfortunately I didn't like the career.

So when I came back I started thinking again ¿What I'am going to do now?, I thought I love animals so maybe I should study vet, but also I love food, the exercise, and the healthy life. I apply for vet in February in UABC, but after like 2 months I decided to chose Nutrition. I started looking for information about the career and I like it too much, and I say this is for me. Many friends that are studying the same told me that it was a very nice and interesting career so that motivates me.

Actually I'm very happy in this career because I'am enjoying it a lot.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello!
    The way you went about entering Nutrition was worthwhile. I think each part of your journey is teaching you valuable lessons. Good for you and it's wonderful to have you in my class.

    ResponderBorrar